Rava Idli

Sunday, August 25, 2019

#LiDA101 Citation Management Tool

August 25th #LiDA- Citation Management Tool

I could not start the program on my laptop because api-ms-crt-runtime-[1-1-0.dll is missing  (This is the message I got!)

Yesterday I managed to download Mendeley on my husband's laptop.  The process of downloading proved to be tedious. But once done, Mendeley proved to be a really versatile tool. Wish I had known about it years ago.
I searched for relevant studies in my field; also learned to juggle between various citation styles. I also followed a few groups and found many of them private, by invitation only. I also have decided to use this to interact with peers in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rava Idli

#LiDA101 Moodle

I just did the Course participation test. Was delighted to get 100%! https://moodle.oeru.org/mod/customcert/view.php?id=22 Thanks Wayn...